- Neighborhood Radio Communications Response Guide – (updated September 2021) – The is the essential guide for local radio operators preparing for emergency communications.
- Eugene EmComm Brochure
- ICS-213 Numbering System – From the discussion on the October 5, 2022 Net, this is a modified version of Gerry Brown’s (KK7GAB) numbering scheme for the ICS-213 forms.
- Lane County EMComm Plan, March 2020 (PDF) – Includes Eugene Emergency Communications Plan and Maps, including which radio frequencies are used: VHF between Districts and the City of Eugene and Emergency Operations Center (EOC), UHF within Districts, FRS within Neighborhoods.
- Eugene EmComm Band Plan 2020- (PDF)
- District Comm Flowchart
- Damage Assessment Team Description (PDF)
- ACP-125 (rev. G) Communications Instructions Radiotelephone Procedures (PDF) – Prowords and comm words guidelines document. Two shorter versions: Common Prowords, and ACP-125 Excerpts
- General Message – ICS 213 (PDF)
- Communications Log – ICS 309 (PDF)
- CERT Form 1A – Damage Assessment (PDF)